当前位置: 首页 >> 句子库 >> 文章正文

秒杀老外的英语句子

​What are you trying to say?
你到底想说什么?

Don’t be silly.
别胡闹了。

How strong are your glasses?
你近视多少度?

Just because.
没有别的原因。

It isn’t the way I hoped it would be.
这不是我所盼望的。

You will never guess.
你永远猜不到。

No one could do anything about it.
众人对此束手无措。

I saw something deeply disturbing.
深感事情不妙。

Money is a good servant but a bad master.
要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。

I am not available.
我正忙着。

Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要。

Never say die.it’s a piece of cake.
别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。

Don’t worry. you’ll get use to it soon.
别担心,很快你就会习惯的。

I know how you feel.
我明白你的感受。

You win some.you lose some.
胜败乃兵家常事。

Don’t bury your head in the sand.
不要逃避现实。

I didn’t expect you to such a good job.
我没想到你干得这么好。

You are coming alone well.
你做得挺顺利。

She is well-build.
她的身材真棒。

You look neat and fresh.
你看起来很清纯。

You have a beautiful personality.
你的气质很好。

You flatter me immensely.
你过奖啦。

You should be slow to judge others.
你不应该随意评论别人。

I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.
如有任何错误,请你原谅。

It was most careless of me.
我太粗心了。

It was quite by accident.
真是始料不及。

I like you the way you were.
我喜欢你以前的样子。

I don’t want to be a third wheel.
我不想当电灯泡。

Do you have anyone in mind?
你有心上人吗?

How long have you known her?
你认识她多久了?

It was love at first sight.
一见钟情。

I’d better hit the books.
我要复习功课啦。

A piece of one’s mind.
直言不讳。

Don’t shift responsibility onto others.
不要把责任推卸到别人身上。

声明: 本站内容遵循 署名-非商业性使用-禁止演绎 2.5 共享协议. 原创文章转载 请注明转自 www.crazyenglish.info