当前位置: 首页 >> 句子库 >> 文章正文

外企英语面试

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你? (pause a few seconds)

(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire?

你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit.

有”实际行动”的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How do you handle your failure?

你怎样对待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born “perfect”. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company.

为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

尽我所能,完成一个项目。

声明: 本站内容遵循 署名-非商业性使用-禁止演绎 2.5 共享协议. 原创文章转载 请注明转自 www.crazyenglish.info